- Pricing of derivatives products linked to FX, Rates and Credit
- Perform iterations on trade attributes and market data for analysis
- Bespoke analysis and back testing for payoffs, trade ideas
- Help on daily pricing flow, transaction documentation, marketing material, ad-hoc analysis
- Develop and maintain existing pricing tools
- Help upgrade and maintain automated pricing tool in Python, including but not limited to adding new products/ features, running regular reports, fixing any technical issue, etc.
- Keep track of the daily flows for market & client profiling, help on market color report
You'll be working in the [desk name] team in [Location]. [Provide a further description of your team]
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
- Majored in Financial Mathematics/Financial Engineering preferred
- Deep understanding of the financial market instruments, e.g. option, forward, swap, etc.
- Understand basic terminologies of FX, Rates and Credit
- Effective communicator, fluent in both oral and written English
- Positive attitude, self-motivated with independent thinking and practical mindset
- Strong programming skills, experience in VBA/Python would be preferred. Experience in Powerpoint is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world. We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?